CONSERVATIVES WILL LOSE THE 2018 MIDTERM ELECTION IF WE DON'T NATIONALIZE IT, BUT WHAT DO I MEAN BY 'NATIONALIZE'? HERE'S THE ANSWER
The survival of conservatism and the Trump agenda depend on the outcome of the 2018 midterm election. If the Democrats take control of Congress—or even just the House—they will be able to stall or defeat all conservative initiatives and will use every opportunity to advance their far-Left agenda . . . CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Testimonials about Richard A. Viguerie
"He is one of the genuine pioneers of modern American politics."
Former House Speaker
"Richard A. Viguerie - one of the 13 conservatives of the century . . . "
– Dr. Lee Edwards
The Washington Times
"He is the catalyst that allowed conservatism to reach the pinnacles that it has over these past many years."
– Barry Goldwater, Jr.
The AFL-CIO News has said that Viguerie "made it all possible" for conservatives . . .
High on Democrats' agenda if they win control of Congress:
- Impeach President Trump
- Impeach Judge Brett Kavanaugh
- Abolish ICE, open wide the Mexican border, give citizenship, voting rights, and welfare benefits to all illegal aliens
- Greatly increase the number of legal aliens
- Reduce National Defense spending including missile defense
- Prevent any of President Trump's judges (especially Evangelicals and Catholics) from being confirmed, including for the Supreme Court
- Force all Americans into Medicare which will bankrupt and destroy Medicare for seniors
The Democrats agenda will throw America into a constitutional crisis and an economic depression with a crashing stock market, high unemployment, and much higher business and personal taxes.
Read our articles on the path to victory in 2018:
Your Safety and Prosperity Are on the Line November 6
Democrat Violence Against Republicans Becoming Common
Democrats Don't Want Us to Remind Voters of Their Violence
Why There Are No 'Conservative' Democrats
Democrats Want a Green Light for the Abortion Industry -- and, by the way, Here's a Movie You Must See NOW
Radical Democrats Add Kavanaugh to Their Impeachment List
The Democrats' Idea Of Civility
Nationalize the Election: Brand Democrats as "radical, dangerous, mean-spirited, and violence-prone"
Radicalized Democrats Want "Medicare for All," Which Would Bankrupt and Ruin Medicare for Seniors
What are the national issues in the 2018 midterm election?
*The Democrats want to open wide the Mexican border
Protect the jobs of American workers. Protect Americans from the violence of illegal immigrants who are criminals.
*Let the voters see how the Democrats have been radicalized, and how many of their supporters are prone to violence
Expose Antifa and other "progressive" allies of the Democrats; restore the rule of law.
*The choice is between Trump's constitutional judges and activist Democrat judges who trash the Constitution
If the Democrats get control of Congress, no practicing Christian (including Evangelicals and Catholics) will be affirmed to the federal courts.
* The Democrats want to undo the results of the 2016 election
They've made it clear that the first item on their agenda is to impeach President Trump.
* The Democrats want taxpayers like you to fund abortion and sex selection
It's time to "just say no" and defund Planned Parenthood and its allies.
* The Democrats want to revoke the tax cuts, and increase taxes even more
We must have a Republican Congress in order to make the tax cuts permanent, and pass even bigger tax cuts and reforms.
*The Democrats are addicted to regulating you and your business
Tax cuts and the Trump Administration's deregulation policies are responsible for our growing economy. Keep it going!
*The Democrats want to force all Americans into Medicare
That would bankrupt and destroy Medicare for seniors.
*Make our military great again, and stand up to the anti-American UN
Fund the weapons we need, but cut the waste and stop the endless, unwinnable, and unnecessary wars around the globe.
*Support President Trump in restoring respect for America abroad
Make the NATO nations pay for their defense; expose the Clinton and Obama collusions with the Russians; and stand up to Chinese expansionism.
What would you add to this list?
- How to appeal to African-American voters by nationalizing the election
- How to appeal to Hispanic voters by nationalizing the election
- How to appeal to Independent voters by nationalizing the election
Appoint Yourself as a Leader!
Here's What You Can Do to Help
Win the 2018 Election
- Tell and Email your family, neighbors, and friends, the members of your church and coworkers about the FedUp.org website
- Forward the articles on this site to them
- Tweet and Post on Facebook and other social media
- Write letters to the editor of the newspapers and websites you read
- Talk to candidates about nationalizing the election
- Promote these ideas on your radio or TV show—and if you don't have one, call in to the shows you follow
- Start a blog (if you haven't done so already)
- AND DO THIS DAILY UNTIL ELECTION DAY!
- YOU ARE THE LEADER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR