Using Targeted Direct Marketing in the new & alternative media to Bypass the ELITE Mainstream Media to BRAND & Defeat the Left
Important Donation Reply to Fund the
“My Own Super PAC” Ad Campaign
Against Hillary Clinton
Yes, I realize that Donald Trump cannot raise enough money to carry out the kind of sustained advertising campaign needed to fully expose Hillary Clinton’s evil, dangerous agenda for America. That's why it is so important to support groups like FedUp PAC that can accept UNLIMITED personal and corporate contributions and leverage those gifts to expose the dangerous Clinton Agenda.
I want to help fill in the gap where Trump falls short by paying for hard-hitting postcard ads for just $1 each to tell independent voters in the 13 key battle ground states that electing Hillary Clinton would mean the end of America as the “land of the free.”
I understand that because of early voting, many independent voters will cast their ballots soon. I will not delay my donation decision. Here is the amount I can contribute today to help mail these hard-hitting anti-Clinton ads at a cost of just $1 each (which includes First-Class postage) and boost the other work of Fed Up PAC.
FedUp PAC may accept unlimited personal and corporate contributions.
Click here to purchase your very own "FedUp With Hillary's Dishonesty" bumper stickers!
Your contribution to FedUp PAC is not deductible for income tax purposes.
By submitting this form, I certify that:
1. I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g., a "green card holder")
2. This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
3. Donor is not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
4. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
5. This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another.