Using Targeted Direct Marketing in the new & alternative media to Bypass the ELITE Mainstream Media to BRAND & Defeat the Left
Help FedUp PAC Distribute this SWAMP INDEX to take back Congress in 2022 by exposing the radical voting records of House and Senate Democrats who narrowly won their last election
“Many of these Senators and House members who claim they are independent and mainstream Democrats, sided with the Washington Establishment – the “Swamp” - when the socialist Democrat leaders need their vote” noted FedUp PAC Chairman Richard A. Viguerie.
For this first Swamp Index edition, FedUp PAC selected key votes from the year 2020 (the 116th Congress, 2nd Session), and gave each Democratic member of Congress a rating based on how often he or she voted in accord with the positions taken by Pelsosi, AOC, and Schumer.
FedUp PAC will issue these ratings quarterly. “With these ratings,” Viguerie said, “the constituents of these House and Senate members will know which side they are really on. These politicians won’t be able to continue to talk one way in Washington and talk another way back home.”
“And to help educate 100,000,000+ voters on the radical voting records of the Democrats, I will enlist the help of 2,000,000+ conservative grassroots activists to educate family, friends, neighbors, fellow churchgoers, co-workers, and others by forwarding them these Swamp Indexes”concluded Viguerie.
YES, Richard, the FedUp PAC ASAP Democrat SWAMP INDEX is a unique and valuable tool to help take back Congress in 2022 and the win the White House in 2024.
I want to help FedUp PAC distribute this voting guide, especially in districts and states were Democrats narrowly won their last election, in the effort to take back Congress from the mean, evil, anti-God, anti-police, violent, open-borders, and anti-American socialists/Marxists Democrats.
FedUp PAC can accept unlimited-size donations as well as corporate donations. If you wish to contribute by mail, please send your check made payable to FedUp PAC.
P.O. Box 1370, Manassas, VA 20108
Federal regulations require that we report employment information for contributors who give over $200 in an election cycle. If you are not employed, please indicate above. If you are retired, please indicate above.
Your contribution to FedUp PAC is not deductible for income tax purposes.
By submitting this form, I certify that:
1. I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g., a "green card holder")
2. This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
3. Donor is not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
4. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
5. This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another.