Using Targeted Direct Marketing in the new & alternative media to Bypass the ELITE Mainstream Media to BRAND & Defeat the Left
Yes, I realize that independent voters in five battleground states will determine the winner of the Presidential election on November 8.
I want to help the “My Own Super PAC” project pay for hard-hitting postcard ads for just $1 each to warn independent voters in the five key battleground states that electing Hillary Clinton would mean the end of America as the “land of the free.”
I understand that because of early voting and “no excuses” absentee voting, many independent voters will be casting their ballots within the next few weeks. I will not delay my donation decision. Here is the amount I can contribute today to help mail these hard-hitting anti-Clinton ads at a cost of just $1 each, which includes postage:
FedUp PAC can accept unlimited-size donations as well as corporate donations. If you wish to contribute by mail, please send your check made payable to FedUp PAC.
The mailing address is FedUp PAC, 9625 Surveyor Court, #400, Manassas, VA 20110
Federal regulations require that we report employment information for contributors who give over $200 in an election cycle. If you are not employed, please indicate above. If you are retired, please indicate above.
Your contribution to FedUp PAC is not deductible for income tax purposes.
By submitting this form, I certify that:
1. I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g., a "green card holder")
2. This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
3. Donor is not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
4. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
5. This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another.