Dear Members of the United States Congress,
The time has come to stand with the American people and show you hold individual freedom above reckless abuse of power. It's time to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci.
The evidence of an abuse of power resulting from Dr. Fauci’s pronouncements is overwhelming. His lust for control over American’s lives has resulted in economic disaster, massive job loss, mental distress and suffering, students losing a school year, and even contributed to the loss of life.
- Whereas: Some 600 thousand American lives have been lost with hundreds of millions more destroyed because of COVID-19, and in part, because of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s draconian lockdowns and authoritarian mandates; and
- Whereas: Dr. Fauci secretly e-mailed colleagues that facemasks were not effective at stopping the transmission of COVID-19 while at the same time publicly demanding everyone -- including children -- wear a facemask at all times, even when outside; and
- Whereas: Dr. Fauci publicly stated that certain drug combinations like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were dangerous despite results from his own institute that showed their effectiveness, which cost the lives of many Americans; and
- Whereas: The scores of Dr. Fauci e-mails obtained by BuzzFeed through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests exposed Fauci’s flip-flops, incompetence, hidden results on effective drugs, and outright deceit to the American people during the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Whereas: Dr. Fauci lied and violated U.S. law when, under his direction at NIAID, he claimed he did not fund gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is under suspicion for creating the deadly global COVID-19 virus pandemic; and
- Whereas: Dr. Fauci has repeatedly abused his power and lied to the U.S. Congress and the American people and put his own agenda above the health and safety of the American people.
Therefore: I, the undersigned, urge you to immediately call for the dismissal of Dr. Anthony Fauci from government employment/service for his behavior and actions that directly oppose the well-being and trust of the American people.